Last Updated on 17th April 2023 by admin
The United States is a vast and diverse country that offers a wide range of tourist attractions for visitors from all over the world. Whether you are looking for natural wonders, cultural landmarks, historical sites, entertainment venues or outdoor activities, you will find something to suit your interests and preferences in this amazing destination. These are places that will amaze you, inspire you and make you fall in love with this amazing destination.
The United States is a country that has something for everyone. In this article, we will introduce you to some of the top tourist attractions in USA that you should visit on your next trip.
1) Grand Canyon
The Grand Canyon is one of the most spectacular natural attractions in the world and one of the best places to visit in the United States for adventurers. This immense gorge was carved by the Colorado River over millions of years and features dramatic cliffs, ledges and rock formations.
You can admire the stunning views of the canyon from various lookout points along the rim, or hike down to the canyon floor for a closer look. You can also experience the thrill of walking on the Skywalk, a glass bridge that extends over the edge of the canyon at Eagle Point on the West Rim.
- It is one of the most visually stunning and colorful natural wonders of the world, making it one of the famous tourist attractions in USA.
- It is one of the deepest canyons in the world, with a depth of more than a mile (6,000 feet) below its rim.
- It has a rich geological history, exposing ancient rocks that date back to billions of years ago and revealing a Great Unconformity where hundreds of millions of years of Earth’s history are missing.
- It is an important cultural and historical site for Native Americans and other settlers, as well as a symbol of the American West and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
2) Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls is a magnificent waterfall that straddles the border between Canada and the USA. It consists of three sections: Horseshoe Falls, which is the largest and most impressive; American Falls, which is located on the American side of the river; and Bridal Veil Falls, which is a thin cascade next to the American Falls.
You can witness the power and beauty of Niagara Falls from various vantage points, such as observation towers, boat tours, helicopter rides or even behind the falls. You can also enjoy the attractions and entertainment options in the nearby towns of Niagara Falls, New York and Niagara Falls, Ontario, making it one of the best places to visit in USA.
- It is the most powerful waterfall in North America and one of the most spectacular natural wonders of the world and also one of the top tourist attractions in USA.
- It is most beautiful and also one of the famous waterfalls in the world. it is consisting of three waterfalls: Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls.
- It is one of the famous tourist attractions in the world, attracting millions of visitors every year who enjoy various attractions, activities, and events around the fall.
- It is a famous honeymoon spot, thanks to its romantic reputation and promotion since the mid-nineteenth century.
- It has been featured in many movies, television shows, books, and songs, often as a symbol of love, adventure, or mystery.
3) Statue of Liberty
The Statue of Liberty is a symbol of freedom and democracy that stands on Liberty Island in New York Harbor. It was a gift from France to commemorate the centennial of American independence in 1886. The statue depicts a woman holding a torch and a tablet inscribed with the date of July 4, 1776.
You can visit the statue by taking a ferry from Battery Park in Manhattan or Liberty State Park in New Jersey. You can also climb up to the pedestal or the crown of the statue for panoramic views of the city skyline and the harbor. The Statue of Liberty is one of the most famous and iconic landmarks of the New York City.
- It is a colossal and one of the famous statues around the world, which combines art and engineering in a remarkable way.
- It represents the ideals of freedom, democracy, and progress, as symbolized by the Declaration of Independence, the torch, and the broken shackles.
- It stands at the entrance to New York Harbor and has welcomed millions of immigrants to the United States since its dedication in 1886.
- It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a National Monument that attracts millions of visitors every year.
- It has been featured in many cultural works, such as movies, books, songs, and poems, often as a symbol of hope, liberty, or New York City.
4) Las Vegas
Las Vegas is a city that never sleeps and offers endless entertainment and excitement for visitors of all ages. It is famous for its casinos, hotels, shows, restaurants, shopping and nightlife. You can try your luck at gambling, watch spectacular performances by world-class artists, dine at fine restaurants, shop at luxury boutiques or party at trendy clubs.
You can also explore some of the attractions outside the city, such as Hoover Dam, Red Rock Canyon or Grand Canyon. Las Vegas is one of the most visited cities in the USA and even in the world and there is no doubt that this beautiful city is one of the best places to visit in USA.
- It is the gambling capital of the United States and one of the most popular destinations for casino enthusiasts.
- It is a world-class entertainment hub, featuring music performances, magic shows, circus acts, comedy clubs, and more.
- It is the brightest city in the world, with dazzling neon lights and spectacular displays on the Las Vegas Strip and downtown Las Vegas.
- It is a shopping and dining paradise, with upscale malls, outlets, restaurants, and celebrity chefs.
- It is a natural and scenic wonderland, with national and state parks, canyons, mountains, and deserts nearby.
5) Yellowstone National Park
Yellowstone National Park is America’s first national park and one of the most famous tourist attractions in USA. It covers an area of over 2 million acres and features diverse landscapes, wildlife and geothermal features. You can marvel at the colorful hot springs, geysers, mud pots and fumaroles that dot the park, such as Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and Mammoth Hot Springs.
You can also spot some of the animals that live in the park, such as bison, elk, wolves and bears. You can enjoy various outdoor activities in Yellowstone National Park, such as hiking, camping, fishing or skiing.
- It is the first national park in the United States and the world, established in 1872 by President Ulysses S. Grant.
- It is known for its wildlife and geothermal features, especially the Old Faithful geyser, one of the most famous attractions in the park.
- Yellowstone National Park is one of the best places to visit in USA, because it covers an area of over 2.2 million acres, spanning three states: Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho.
- It is located over the Yellowstone Caldera, the largest supervolcano on the continent, which has erupted several times in the past two million years.
- It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a U.S. National Park Service site, with hundreds of historic and archaeological structures and sites.
6) White House
The White House is most important building in US, it is the official residence and workplace of the president of the United States. It is located in Washington DC and is one of the most recognizable buildings in the world. It was built in 1792 and has been the home of every president since John Adams.
You can visit the White House by taking a guided tour that includes some of the rooms and halls, such as the East Room, the Blue Room and the Oval Office. You can also see some of the artifacts and portraits that showcase the history and legacy of the presidency.
- It is the official residence and workplace of the president of the United States and the headquarters of the president’s principal staff members.
- It is one of the most recognizable and iconic buildings in the world, with its distinctive white-gray sandstone facade and neoclassical architecture.
- It is the oldest federal building in Washington, D.C., and has been the home of every U.S. president since John Adams in 1800.
- It has a rich history and heritage, reflecting the nation’s history through the collections of its residents and serving as a symbol of the American republic.
- It is open to the public free of charge, offering tours, receptions, and events for visitors and guests.
7) The Golden Gate Bridge
The Golden Gate Bridge is an iconic landmark of San Francisco that spans the Golden Gate Strait, connecting San Francisco and Marin County. It was completed in 1937 and was the longest and tallest suspension bridge in the world at the time. It is known for its distinctive orange color and elegant design and one of the most famous bridges in the world.
You can admire the bridge from various viewpoints, such as Crissy Field, Fort Point or Vista Point. You can also cross the bridge by car, bike or foot and enjoy the scenic views of the bay and the city.
- It is a suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate, the one-mile-wide strait connecting San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean, making it one of the beautiful bridges in the world.
- It is one of the most internationally recognized symbols of San Francisco and California, and one of the Wonders of the Modern World.
- It was the tallest and longest suspension bridge in the world when it opened in 1937, with a main span of 4,200 feet and a height of 746 feet.
- It was designed by chief engineer Joseph Strauss, with significant contributions from Charles Ellis, Leon Moisseiff, and Irving Morrow.
- It has a distinctive orange vermilion color, suggested by Irving Morrow, that contrasts with the surrounding natural scenery and enhances its visibility in fog.
8) San Antonio Riverwalk
The San Antonio Riverwalk is a network of walkways along the banks of the San Antonio River in downtown San Antonio, Texas. It is lined with shops, restaurants, bars, hotels and attractions that create a lively and festive atmosphere.
You can stroll along the riverwalk and enjoy the sights and sounds of the city, or take a boat tour to learn more about the history and culture of San Antonio. You can also visit some of the landmarks near the riverwalk, such as the Alamo, the Tower of the Americas or the San Fernando Cathedral.
- It is a city park and special-case pedestrian street that winds and loops along the San Antonio River, one level below the automobile street.
- It is a popular tourist attraction that offers various activities, attractions, and events, such as river cruises, restaurants, shops, museums, theaters, festivals, and parades.
- It is a historic and cultural site that reflects the heritage of San Antonio and its diverse communities, such as the Spanish colonial missions, the Mexican American War, and the Texan independence.
- It is an engineering and architectural marvel that was built in 1929 to control flooding and improve the aesthetics of the river and has since been expanded and improved over the years.
- It is a beautiful and scenic destination that showcases the natural beauty of the river and its surroundings, with cypress trees, stone bridges, colorful umbrellas, and artistic murals.
9) Walt Disney World
Walt Disney World is a dream destination for children and adults alike and one of the most famous tourist attractions in USA. It is an entertainment resort complex in Florida this entertainment resort covers 25,000 acres and includes four theme parks, two water parks, 31 resort hotels, dozens of hotels, golf courses, shopping and dining areas and more.
You can experience the magic of Disney at the Magic Kingdom, where you can meet your favorite characters, ride thrilling attractions and watch spectacular fireworks. You can also explore different cultures and countries at Epcot, go on an adventure at Animal Kingdom or enjoy movie-themed attractions at Hollywood Studios.
- It is the largest Disney theme park complex in the world and one of the most popular tourist destinations, attracting millions of visitors every year.
- It is the realization of Walt Disney’s vision of creating a place where families can enjoy themselves and experience the magic of his characters and stories.
- It offers a variety of attractions, activities, and events for guests of all ages and interests, such as rides, shows, parades, fireworks, festivals, and more.
- It showcases the innovation and creativity of Disney’s animation and entertainment industry, with immersive theming, cutting-edge technology, and artistic excellence.
10) Mount Rushmore
Mount Rushmore is a national memorial that features the faces of four former American presidents carved into a granite mountain in South Dakota. The presidents are George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt. They were chosen to represent the founding, expansion, preservation and development of the United States.
You can view the impressive sculpture from various angles and distances or take a guided tour to learn more about its history and significance. You can also visit the museum and visitor center to see exhibits and films about Mount Rushmore.
It is most famous for having sculpture of four presidents to represent the birth, growth, development and security of the country respectively.
- It is a national memorial and a historic site that symbolizes the nation’s birth, growth, development, and preservation, as well as the contributions and achievements of the four presidents.
- It is a popular tourist attraction in USA that draws more than two million visitors annually, who can enjoy various activities and facilities at the memorial park, such as hiking trails, museums, visitor centers, and ranger programs.
- It is an engineering and artistic marvel that was designed by sculptor Gutzon Borglum and executed by him and his son Lincoln Borglum from 1927 to 1941, overcoming many challenges and obstacles.
11) Pike Place Market
Pike Place Market is a historic and vibrant market in Seattle, Washington. It overlooks Elliott Bay and is one of the oldest continuously operating farmers’ markets in the country. It is famous for its fresh seafood, produce, flowers and crafts that are sold by local vendors.
It is also home to some of the oldest establishments in Seattle, such as the original Starbucks coffee shop, the Pike Place Fish Market and the Gum Wall. You can browse through the stalls and shops, sample some delicious food and drinks or watch some entertaining street performers at Pike Place Market.
- It is the oldest continuously operating public farmers’ market in the United States, established in 1907 by local farmers who wanted to sell their produce directly to consumers.
- It is a vibrant and diverse community of more than 500 small businesses, including farmers, fishmongers, craftspeople, artists, restaurateurs, and merchants.
- It is a one of the famous tourist attractions in USA that attracts more than 10 million visitors annually, who can enjoy various activities and events at the market, such as river cruises, live music, cooking demonstrations, and seasonal festivals.
- It is a gastronomic paradise that offers a wide range of fresh and local food products, such as seafood, produce, cheese, baked goods, spices, coffee, tea, wine, and more.
12) Venice Beach
Venice Beach is a popular and eclectic beach in Los Angeles, California. It is known for its lively boardwalk, where you can see street performers, artists, vendors and skaters. It is a popular tourist attraction in United States that attracts millions of visitors annually, who can enjoy its iconic oceanfront boardwalk, where they can find street vendors, performers, shops, restaurants, bars, and more.
You can also enjoy the sun, sand and surf at the beach, or visit some of the attractions nearby, such as the Venice Canals, the Muscle Beach or the Abbot Kinney Boulevard. Venice Beach is a place where you can experience the diversity and creativity of LA culture, making it one of the famous beaches in USA.
- It is a clean and beautiful beach that offers prime surfing and sunbathing opportunities, as well as a variety of recreational activities, such as volleyball, skating, biking, and swimming.
- It is an eclectic and artistic community that showcases its creativity and diversity through its street art, murals, sculptures, galleries, and festivals.
- It is a historic and cultural landmark that was originally designed by developer Abbot Kinney to be the “Venice of America”, with canals, piazzas, bridges, and a lagoon that can still be seen today.
- It is a fun and lively destination that offers a range of attractions and events for guests of all ages and interests, such as the Venice Beach Skatepark, Muscle Beach Gym, Venice Art Walls, Venice Oceanarium, Electric Lodge Theater, Mosaic Tile House, and more.
13) Mesa Verde National Park
Mesa Verde is a national park in Colorado that preserves the ancient dwellings of the Ancestral Pueblo people. These dwellings date back to the 13th century and are carved into the cliffs and caves of the mesa.
You can explore some of these remarkable structures, such as the Cliff Palace, the Balcony House and the Spruce Tree House. You can also learn more about the history and culture of the Ancestral Pueblo people at the museum and visitor center.
- It is a remarkably well-preserved prehistoric settlement landscape of the Ancestral Puebloan culture, which lasted for almost nine hundred years from c. 450 to 1300 CE.
- It contains a great concentration of spectacular Pueblo Indian dwellings, including about 600 cliff dwellings built of sandstone and mud mortar, as well as other archaeological sites and features.
- It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a U.S. National Park Service site, that protects and interprets the archaeological heritage and cultural traditions of the Native American tribes.
- It is a famous tourist attraction that attracts more than half a million visitors annually, who can enjoy various activities and facilities at the park, such as guided tours, hiking trails, museums, visitor centers, and ranger programs.
- It showcases the natural beauty and diversity of the Colorado Plateau, with its desert climate, deep canyons, ancient rock formations, and varied plant and animal species.
14) The Smithsonian
The Smithsonian is a collection of museums and research centers that are dedicated to art, science, history and culture. It is located in Washington DC and is administered by the federal government. It was founded in 1846 with funds from the Englishman James Smithson, who left his fortune to the United States for “the increase and diffusion of knowledge”, even though he never visited the country.
It is also known as “the nation’s attic” because it houses millions of artifacts and specimens that span various fields and disciplines. Some of the most popular museums in the Smithsonian are the National Air and Space Museum, the National Museum of Natural History, the National Museum of American History and the National Museum of African American History and Culture. You can visit these museums for free and enjoy their exhibits and collections.
- It is one of the largest museums, education, and research complex in USA, with 21 museums and galleries and the National Zoo, covering a wide range of topics and disciplines.
- It is a public trust instrumentality that is not formally a part of any of the three branches of the federal government but operates under a charter from Congress and with federal appropriations.
- It is a global organization that is actively involved in conserving biodiversity, priceless art, cultural heritage, and much more, through partnerships and collaborations with other institutions and countries.
- It is a cultural icon that has appeared frequently in works of fiction, such as movies, books, television shows, and comics, often as a source of adventure, mystery, or inspiration.
15) Yosemite National Park
Yosemite National Park is a natural wonderland in California that showcases some of the most stunning scenery in the country. It is famous for its granite cliffs, beautiful waterfalls, sequoia trees and wildlife. It is one of the most visited and famous tourist attractions in the United States.
You can admire some of its iconic landmarks, such as Half Dome, El Capitan, Yosemite Falls and Glacier Point. You can also enjoy various outdoor activities in Yosemite National Park, such as hiking, camping, climbing or rafting, which makes it one of the best places to visit in USA for nature lovers.
- It is a scenic mountain region in east-central California that covers more than 700,000 acres of wilderness and is home to hundreds of plant and animal species.
- It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that showcases the natural beauty and diversity of the Sierra Nevada range, with its granite cliffs, waterfalls, clear streams, massive sequoia groves, lakes, mountains, meadows, and glaciers.
- It is a historic and cultural site that reflects the heritage and identity of the Native American tribes, explorers, settlers, and conservationists who have lived in or visited the area.
- It is one of the famous tourist attractions in USA that attracts more than four million visitors annually. There are lots of things to do at the park, such as hiking trails, rock climbing, scenic drives, skiing, fishing, rafting, wildlife viewing, photography camping sites, and festivals.
16) Times Square
Times Square is a bustling and vibrant square in the heart of New York City. It is known for its bright lights, billboards, theaters, shops and crowds. It is also the location of the famous New Year’s Eve ball drop, which attracts millions of spectators every year and one of the best places to visit in US. You can experience the energy and excitement of Times Square by walking along the sidewalks, watching the street performers, browsing the stores or catching a Broadway show.
It is a historic and cultural landmark that was originally named Long Acre Square and renamed in 1904 after The New York Times moved its headquarters to the square. It is also the eastern terminus of the Lincoln Highway, the first road across the United States for motorized vehicles.
- It is a major commercial intersection and entertainment hub in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, formed by the junction of Broadway, Seventh Avenue, and 42nd Street.
- It is one of the most recognizable and iconic places in the world, with its bright neon lights, digital billboards, and advertisements that illuminate the square at all hours.
- It is the centre of the Theatre District and a major center of the world’s entertainment industry, featuring many Broadway theatres, music venues, cinemas, and studios.
- It is the site of the annual New Year’s Eve ball drop, which began in 1907 and attracts millions of visitors to the square every year, as well as a worldwide audience on various media platforms.
17) The French Quarter
The French Quarter is the oldest and most historic neighborhood in New Orleans, Louisiana. It is also the cultural and entertainment hub of the city. It is famous for its architecture, music, cuisine and nightlife and one of the best places to visit in USA.
You can admire the colonial buildings, iron balconies and courtyards that line the streets of the French Quarter. You can also listen to some jazz music, taste some Cajun or Creole food or join the party on Bourbon Street.
- It is the oldest neighborhood in New Orleans, founded in 1718 by Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne de Bienville and originally named Vieux Carré (Old Square) after its central plaza.
- It is a historic and cultural landmark that showcases the heritage and diversity of the city and its people, influenced by French, Spanish, Creole, African, Native American, and Caribbean traditions.
- It is a vibrant and eclectic community that hosts many small businesses, such as restaurants, bars, shops, galleries, museums, and hotels, as well as street performers, artists, and musicians.
- It is a popular tourist attraction that offers a variety of activities and events for visitors of all ages and interests, such as Mardi Gras parades, ghost tours, river cruises, cooking demonstrations, and festivals.
- It is a gastronomic and musical paradise that offers a wide range of cuisine and entertainment options, such as Cajun and Creole dishes, beignets and king cakes, jazz clubs and Preservation Hall.
18) Zion National Park
Zion National Park is a scenic and diverse park in Utah that features stunning rock formations, canyons and rivers. It is known for its red and white sandstone cliffs that create a contrast with the green vegetation and blue sky.
You can explore some of its trails and viewpoints, such as Angels Landing, The Narrows, Emerald Pools and Observation Point. You can also enjoy some adventure activities in Zion National Park, such as rock climbing, canyoneering or biking.
- It is a scenic mountain region in east-central Utah that covers more than 146,000 acres of wilderness and is home to hundreds of plant and animal species.
- It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that showcases the natural beauty and diversity of the Colorado Plateau, with its granite cliffs, waterfalls, clear streams, massive sequoia groves, lakes, mountains, meadows, and glaciers.
- It is a historic and cultural site that reflects the heritage and identity of the Native American tribes, explorers, settlers, and conservationists who have lived in or visited the area.
- It is a one of the top tourist attractions in USA that attracts more than four million visitors annually, who can enjoy various activities and facilities at the park, such as hiking trails, scenic drives, camping sites, visitor centers, and ranger programs.
- It is an adventure and recreation destination that offers a range of attractions and events, such as rock climbing, skiing, fishing, rafting, wildlife viewing, photography, and festivals.
19) Central Park
Central Park is a large and beautiful park in the middle of Manhattan in New York City. It covers an area of 843 acres and features lakes, meadows, forests, gardens and monuments. It is a popular place for locals and tourists to relax, exercise, play or enjoy nature and one of the best places to visit in USA.
You can explore Central Park by walking, biking, boating or horseback riding. You can also visit some of its attractions, such as the Central Park Zoo, the Belvedere Castle, the Strawberry Fields or the Bethesda Fountain.
- It is the largest and most important public park in Manhattan, covering 843 acres and one of the most famous tourist spots in USA.
- It is one of the first American parks to be developed using landscape architecture techniques, designed by Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux in 1857 and completed in 1876.
- It is the most visited urban park in the United States and the most filmed location in the world, with an estimated 42 million visitors annually and hundreds of movies and TV shows featuring the park.
- It is a biologically diverse ecosystem that supports about 800 native plant species and hundreds of animal species, including birds, mammals, reptiles, fish, and insects.
- It offers a variety of attractions, activities, and events for guests of all ages and interests, such as museums, zoos, skating rinks, carousels, fountains, statues, monuments, gardens, trails, concerts, festivals, and theater performances.
20) The Alamo
The Alamo is a historic site and museum in San Antonio, Texas. It is an 18th-century Franciscan mission, that was originally named Mission San Antonio de Valero and later became known as the Alamo because of the cottonwood trees that surrounded it. It was the location of a pivotal battle in 1836 between the Texan defenders and the Mexican army during the Texas Revolution.
The battle resulted in a heroic but tragic defeat for the Texans, who became martyrs for their cause.You can visit the Alamo and see some of its original structures, artifacts and exhibits. You can also learn more about the history and significance of the Alamo and its heroes.
- It is a historic and cultural landmark that showcases the heritage and identity of Texas and its people, influenced by Spanish, Mexican, Native American, and Anglo-American traditions.
- It is the site of a historic resistance effort by a small group of determined fighters for Texan independence from Mexico in 1836, who held out for 13 days against a much larger Mexican army led by General Antonio López de Santa Anna.
- It is a symbol of courage and patriotism for Texans and Americans, who remember the sacrifice of the Alamo’s defenders, such as James Bowie, William Travis, and Davy Crockett, with the battle cry of “Remember the Alamo!”.
- It is a popular tourist attraction that attracts millions of visitors annually, who can enjoy various activities and facilities at the site, such as guided tours, museums, exhibits, gardens, and events.
21) Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park is a unique and fascinating park on the Big Island of Hawaii, one of the world’s most beautiful islands. It is home to two active volcanoes: Kilauea and Mauna Loa. You can witness the power and beauty of nature at this park, where you can see lava flows, craters, steam vents and volcanic landscapes.
You can also learn more about the geology and ecology of the park at the visitor center and museum. You can enjoy various activities at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, such as hiking, driving or camping.
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park is famous for its two active volcanoes: Kīlauea and Mauna Loa, which are among the world’s most active and largest volcanoes.
- The park offers visitors a chance to witness the development of the Hawaiian Islands and the volcanic landscapes that shape them.
- The park also protects and showcases the endemic Hawaiian ecosystems and the traditional Hawaiian culture connected to these landscapes.
- Additionally, the park is famous for its abundant land birds and seabirds, some of which are threatened or endangered.
- The park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and also an International Biosphere Reserve.
22) Empire State Building
The Empire State Building is a skyscraper that dominates the skyline of New York City. It was completed in 1931 and was the tallest building in the world for 40 years. It is known for its Art Deco style and its observation decks that offer stunning views of the city and beyond.
You can visit the Empire State Building by taking an elevator to the 86th or 102nd floor, where you can see landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty, Central Park and Times Square. You can also see the building lit up in different colors at night to celebrate various occasions and events.
- Being a skyscraper symbol of America’s power and technological prowess and one of the famous buildings in the world.
- Having a breathtaking observation platform on the 86th and 102nd floors that offers panoramic views of New York City and beyond.
- Hosting an annual contest on Valentine’s Day where selected couples get married on the 86th floor and one couple wins a free honeymoon.
- Playing the role of an urban campus with a museum on the second floor that takes visitors on a behind-the-scenes tour of the skyscraper.
- Appearing in numerous films, TV shows, songs, video games, books, photographs, and artwork as a cultural icon.
- Being the world’s tallest free-standing structure until 1967 and the world’s tallest skyscraper for over 40 years.
23) Rocky Mountain National Park
Rocky Mountain National Park is a scenic and diverse park in Colorado that showcases some of the highest peaks and most rugged terrain in the Rocky Mountains. It is home to a variety of ecosystems, wildlife and plants, which making it one of the famous tourist attractions in USA.
You can admire some of its natural wonders, such as Longs Peak, Bear Lake, Trail Ridge Road and Emerald Lake. You can also enjoy various outdoor activities in Rocky Mountain National Park, such as hiking, camping, climbing or snowshoeing.
- Being one of the nation’s highest national parks, with elevations ranging from 7,860 feet to 14,259 feet.
- Offering more than rugged mountains, but also wild rivers, placid alpine lakes, and diverse flora and fauna.
- Having a spectacular scenic drive along the Trail Ridge Road, which follows a path that Native Americans used for thousands of years and crosses the Continental Divide.
- Being one of the country’s top wildlife watching destinations, with over 60 species of mammals, 280 species of birds, and several threatened or endangered species.
There are many famous tourist attractions in the United States and there is something for everyone. It is rich in natural beauty, cultural diversity, historical heritage and entertainment options. Whether you want to see the wonders of nature, the monuments of history, the icons of culture or the attractions of fun, you will find them in the USA. These are just some of the top tourist attractions in USA that you should visit on your next trip. There are many more to discover and enjoy in this amazing destination.